NASA’s Technology Transfer Program ensures that innovations developed for
exploration and discovery are broadly available to the public, maximizing the
benefit to the nation. This project aims to identify, assess, categorize, and
describe NASA’s remote sensing tools to promote broader utilization and
economic benefits of this technology. The primary task associated with this
- Execute a coordinated, systematic, comprehensive search strategy
to identify candidate tools in the areas of Planetary Science. This will
include an assessment of each candidate entry to determine which items should
be included in the RST.
- Develop a categorization strategy for each tool to be included in
the RST by conducting a thorough review of planetary data information sources
- Categorize each tool to help users quickly and easily navigate
through the contents of the RST. Each tool should briefly describe the included
information for to help users make appropriate selections.
- Work with Ames Research Center to incorporate planetary data
sources into the RST.
- Work with NASA to generate strategies to maintain the current
content for the RST portal.